THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

AFS office..OU..Driving

Ikh said want to go OU but i had to hand in my passport to AFS office in DJ. So he said can send me there. So went there then after that we went to OU. After that he taught me parking at the car park in OU. Then drove on the main road and housing area. He freaked out when i was driving. My instructor, sister and Jit also freaked out when i drive. I have no idea why they freaked out. They said it's because i look tense when im driving. I can't help it la. I don't know how to relax when im driving. But my driving is not so bad la. Im not really used to it yet that's why. Im gonna practise a lot whenever i have the chance. Im getting my P license tomorrow. Whee! XD But my sister said i can't drive alone when im here because i don't really have much time to get used to driving. Im leaving in another 15 days. =O To those who want me to drive them around, AHEM AHEM(you know who you are)please don't have second thoughts -.-. Of course i will train myself well before i drive you all around. That have to be a year later. Don't know if you guys can wait so long. Be patient kay?! When i come back you all can drive me around first. You all will be professional drivers by that time. Right?

Ikh driving seriously
OMG! Don't ever do that when you're driving!
Dangerous! =O
Before driving
DrivingSomething that looks like mushroom shape blocking..
There..Thanks Ikh for teaching me! =D

0 comments: