THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Graduation Day

Im a graduate!!WHEE!!

Looking sleepy..

Mun(F2 close friend) and me

Yeang and me

Me and Yin

Ikhie and me

Sophia(Sam Soon) and me

KaiXian(big bully)X( and me

Yen and me
Ka Jun and me

Xin(Study Buddy/Chemistry/Lan Duo)XD and me

Me and A.D.

Von, Feeb and me

Jar, Feeb and me

Me, Sophia and Jit

Me, Cari, Ying

Me, Cari, Ying, Su, Jar

Me, Yen, Wil, Ikhie, Dan

Feeb, Yin, Ju, Ying, Char, Yen and me

Close Friends

Ex PBSM people

Me, Ju, Jia, Shen, Hong, Yen

Us with Jun

Us with Shen

Us again
Us with A.D.

Us with Jac and Form Teacher

5 Belian with Pn Tan(last year Form Teacher)

5 Belian with Form Teacher
5 Belian with Form Teacher


Around 12 something, when everything's over, we sat down and think what we should do next. We came up with so many plans, go Mc D, Starbucks, Ou watch Eagle eye, hang out in Jia's house. After so many hours of thinking and waiting, we decided to go to Starbucks to yamcha. Yen and Yeang were suppose to follow us but Yen couldn't make it because she wanted to finish her 3 essays at home. Yeang couldn't make it because Char went to hang out in his house. Kevin being so nice fetch Jia, Ju, Yin, Feeb and me to Starbucks. Then he left to pick Wei Shen and Julius to CC. After that he came back to Starbucks to hang out with us.


Ju and me in starbucks


We all were having so much fun talking about our future, economics, gossips and so on. We felt like we're grown ups already, discussing about such mature topics. Futhermore all of us were wearing corporate clothes. It was as if we were having our lunch break, after that we have to get back to our office to work. This will definitely happen someday, when we are really grown ups we would do things like these. Kevin and I wanted to stop Jia and Feeb from continuing their discussion because we were really really hungry, but it didn't work, they continued talking -.-'. After Ju went home which was about 3 something already, the rest of us went to Face to Face Noodlehouse to eat lunch.


After lunch, we all went back home. I reached home at 4 something. Suddenly i felt so emo and lonely. I felt like school's over, i won't get to see my friends for a long time. The matter of fact is we still have to sit for SPM after we graduated. How ironic!..We graduated and we're still going back to school. I thought of everyone will go their own pathway after we leave high school, we will be in different parts of the world. We will all be separated. And i thought of myself leaving Malaysia, going to Japan, a totally strange place to me. How am i going to survive there without my friends and family?


I wanted to distract myself from being emo, so i went cycling. I like to go cycling when im emo. I was listening to music and smsing when i was cycling. One hand holding the phone, one hand on the handle. I kept recalling my past memories i had with my friends, i wasn't paying attention to my cycling. I was so preoccupied in my thoughts, i didn't realise there was a hole in front of me. The hole wasn't very big, but it's big enough to make me fall from my bike. My bike tyre ran over the hole. Only one of my hand was holding the handle. I was cycling so fast and i almost fell off from my bike. Thank God nothing happened and i didn't fall from my bike.



After this it rained, it wasn't very heavy but i continued cycling very fast. One car was coming towards me and i wanted to brake but my hand was holding the phone but i managed to press brake, but it was a little harder. I cycled so fast and i pressed brake, my bike skidded and i almost fell. This wasn't the first time my bike skidded. My bike skidded so many times when i wasn't concentrating and was cycling very fast. I just like to cycle fast because it feels really cooling and it's as if the wind will blow all my problems away. If i am too tired,emo or stress, i usually go cycling. I do go cycling when im not emoing, i would go cycling with friends for fun. After that i went back home and i straight away went online, i was chatting with Ching Yung, telling him how i cycled in the rain and all, then he asked me to bathe or else i would get sick, but that was like one hour later already. So i went to bathe, after that i went online again, but at that time i wasn't feeling well. I felt so cold and i had to wear my sweater. My head was aching but i continued to online. At 12 something i couldn't take it anymore so i went offline. I wanted to sleep straight away but ended up smsing.-.-'Good thing my 'sick' only lasted for a night.
Im not always that lucky. I had a bike accident few years back.
I advise u not to sms/listen to music while cycling, it will distract your attention. But i will still continue to do it. XD

0 comments: