THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Study group in Xin's house(Ridiculously funny)

Im blogging downstairs in the dark, standing, because im not suppose to use the computer at all. My sister banned me from using the computer because she knew i haven't been studying and have been blogging for days until 3 something in the morning. I slept at 4 am for the past few nights. >.< So i waited until everyone's sleeping only come online, but wanted to just come online to chat on msn for a while. But i ended up blogging. Im risking my life here for Gup because he kept bugging me to continue blogging, he said my blog is entertaining and nice to read. XD I felt so flattered. I didn't want to blog at all, but im here for him. You owe me for this Gup! And this is the last time im blogging before SPM. Im in cold sweat now -.-' Sorry Xin, I know im suppose to be studying now but im here. Since we're suppose to be studying sejarah now.

Today i asked Ikhie to wake me up at 8 am because i wanted to study. I woke up and i did study a little. After that my stomach felt upset, so i went back to sleep. I woke up at 10 something and i was supposed to study with Xin at 11am. Unfortunately, she told me she woke up at 10.50 am and asked me to come her house at 11.30am.

So i went to her house and we started studying. At first we studied SERIOUSLY for hours. After that i warned her not to be lazy and just study, because we only have 27 more days till SPM. So i asked her to show me the SPM schedule. (i shouldn't have asked her to take her SPM schedule out!..my bad!..and it all started from there..)Her SPM schedule was so 'clean', so i asked her to highlight it. At first she didn't want to because she didn't want to dirty her 'beautiful' schedule. -.-' Eventually she still highlighted her schedule. She highlighted for sooo long, she complained that her highlighted lines weren't straight. And i was like who cares la!..nobody's going to look at it..except yourself..(she's such a perfectionist!)I continued studying, then i saw her drawing something, guess what!..she was drawing flowers on the schedule, my gawd!..-.-' then later she changed her mind and said the flowers look so dead, she should draw something else. So she drew something else instead. She was really funny la..i laughed so much!

After laughing so much, i continued studying. She was stil drawing and all. Then suddenly she told me she likes colouring, and colouring releases stress. Guess what she did? She coloured the 'Jata Negara' on the front page of SPM schedule! And i was like 'OMG'!..what's wrong with Xinni today?!..I guess she was just too stress??..Or was she out of her mind??..She didn't know the colours of the real 'Jata Negara' so she on her laptop and went online to check for the colours. -.-' (she looked so serious when she was colouring the 'Jata Negara', why can't she be more serious when she's studying?) I laughed again at what she did. She never failed to make me laugh!

I said i wanted to check my blog for a while and i did. Then after that she was chatting on msn for so long. She said she would stop using the computer at 3.15pm but she didn't! I was still trying to study but where got mood to study right?..i was trying to study and she was using the com?? So unfair!..So i was just stoning, thinking about how to solve the add maths problems. I got so frustrated because i couldn't solve them so i stopped doing and closed my book.

After she went offline then i had no mood to study at all so we just talked. I wanted to cycle home but it rained, so her mum fetched me back to my house and my precious bike is still in her house now.

Oh ya, i managed to take a few pictures of her colouring and using the computer as proof to put in my blog. Unfortunately, she deleted all of them.. =( Study smart Xin, not study hard..she always never listen to my advice -.-' We don't have much time left. Only 27 more days left. Remember our deal!

P.S. Try counting the number of -.-' there..lol

P.S.A.(again) Ahmad Daniel is an avid reader of my blog!..(he wants me to include this in my blog..lol)..He has a blog..but he forgot his url..so that means his blog has no 'parent' now..it's an orphant now..aww..poor thing..i mean poor blog..XD..nobody knows where the parent has gone to..so near yet so far..i know where the parent is but i don't know where the orphant is..i really want to help him..

So if anyone knows the url of A.D.'s blog then tell him!..u can call him..his number is 01X-XXXXXXX..or u can email him..his email address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com he needs to know or else he feels as if a part of him is missing..(your welcome A.D.) XD

0 comments: