THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 17, 2008

Middle person(good or bad?)you tell me..

Haih..can't believe im doing this again. Im not suppose to blog yet im blogging again. Im doing this for the avid readers of my blog, especially for Gup and A.D..HAHA!..The same thing is happening again, i am still standing in the dark, really sweating, worrying that i might get caught. I felt like a thief when i was coming down from my room, i didn't off my room light, so that my sister might think that im still studying in my room. HAHA!..cheeky me!..=P..So i had to switch on my phone light and walked downstairs silently. I had to take very slow and light footsteps. The whole process only took me a minute or so but it felt like hours, i guess it's because i was doing something inappropriate?..not really..i just miss blogging..that's all..It's not something bad right? I know im not suppose to do this because im suppose to be studying..>.<..*HINT Someone has to stop me from doing this. Slap me or give me a lecture or do something horrible to me. Sigh. I can't help it! Im addicted, similar to smokers who are addicted to smoking. I think there's nicotine in blogging. Don't you think i sounded like thief when i was on my way to my computer? -.-' I have to do the same thing when i go upstairs.
Today i woke up really late, because i couldn't sleep again. I woke up, ate lunch, online and then i tried to study. I don't know why time pass so fast when you're not studying. I opened my book, reading and all. Then i stared at my phone, and started holding it and i used it. I started smsing a few of my friends. So end up didn't really study AGAIN!..-.-' That guilty feeling is here again. Sigh..

So i was smsing these 2 friends of mine. I name them X and Y.

Y : When was the last time you saw X?
Me : Er, yesterday. Why?
Y : Nothing. I really hate her sometimes. That's all. Lol.
Me : Why?! But i thought you guys are really close friends.
Y : Yea, sometimes. If you see her again, mind telling her that i hate her. That she didn't reply me. Say the 'A**' word to her loud and clear. Hmph!..Kononnya close friend.(Childish)
Me : I smsed X what Y said.
X : Tell Y that i hate him too. Say 'A** Hole' to him. Then put a big smiley face there. =)
Me : I smsed Y what X said.
Y : OMG! You really smsed her?! I was just joking!(Right)
Me : But u didn't sound like you were joking.
Y : Did i say i was joking just now? Sorry, i don't joke. I really hate her. Hope her house flood. Wish she can swim. And i hate the picture of us.
Me : I smsed X what Y said.
X : Tell him i hope the flood make his no petrol car float far far away. And hope he step on ki vomit. And his face fall in ki vomit. Call him 'Big A** Hole'!
Me : Smsed X - He said he was just joking la. He said he's sorry. Forgive him la. Give me face.
Smsed Y - She said she was just joking la. She said she's sorry. Forgive her la. Give me face.
X : Tell him now flood, so better be careful.
Y : Tell her it's not her fault. I was just too bored.

Is it nice to be the middle person in a conversation?..you tell me. I was laughing my head off all the way!!..They were so cute and funny!..The way they scolded each other. Is it worth it to put your friendship at stake because of small little thing like that? NO!..so don't try to say things like that to your friends! You'll only make things worse!..

I heard noises and footsteps just now. So freaky. Who could it be???
24 more days left! I am feeling the pressure already. I was too stress yesterday and i didn't know what to do so i was screaming my lungs out!..Try to scream if you're too stress. It works!..
To all my friends who are taking SPM this year: GOOD LUCK STUDYING!!! STUDY SMART NOT HARD!!!
P.S This is really my last time blogging before SPM! I PROMISE!

0 comments: