THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My 17th Birthday with family

On saturday, the week before my birthday, i celebrated my birthday with my family in Kuala Selangor. It was my sister's idea to celebrate there, because the food there is nice and we get to see fireflies. I wanted to eat buffet steamboat in subang because i get to take A LOT of food and the price is still the same. I love to eat. But i still chose my sister's plan because it sounds interesting. I've never seen fireflies in my life until that night. It took us one hour to get to Kuala Selangor. When we reached there at 7 something, just the right time to eat dinner. We went to one of the restaurants there to eat dinner. I ordered almost half of the dishes in the menu.HAHAHA!..because there were so many different dishes i would like to eat. The food was really really sumptuous. Worth going all the way there to eat.

After that, my parents, sis, grandmother and I went to see fireflies. All of us haven't seen fireflies before. We sat on a boat and cruise around the river. The fireflies were all around the bushes. They kept blinking and the bushes look like christmas trees. It lasted for half an hour. It was pretty scary, because it was sooo dark. I was afraid of the dark when i was young. It has to be dark or else the fireflies would not 'switch on their tail light'. I was so curious if they were any crocodile in the river, i wanted to touch the water to see if there's anything. After that, the person incharged told my dad that there are crocodiles in the river, but they are 30 km away.HAHA!..Thank God!..After that we went back home. We reached home at 11pm. And the celebration ended. Wait till thursday.HAHA!

1 comments:

Yen said...

you wanted to touch the water to see if there's any crocodile? o.O Am i the only one who finds that weird? lol.