THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 13, 2008

Study Group In Mc D's

Digging in
Goatee?

Vain Jane..admiring herself..swt..she
sent this pic to all of us..

Food!!

Fries..=)

Enjoying our food..

Playing games or sending songs?

smile..=)

smile..=)

OMG that horny look..I wonder what Ikhie
was staring at?
Oops, my bad..

There..the complete pic..

We were suppose to pose the horny look..
but only Jane could do it

Walking back to Jane's house from Mc D's

This pic was suppose to be Jane and me only..
swt..-.-'
Starting..

In Jane's house doing work..=)

Ikhie very hardworking..
He was playing with the calculator..
Whoa..Jane so hardworking..lol
I wasn't that bad..i was doing work too..

My goodness, Yeang the lazy one,
playing with his phone, book was opened,
but wasn't studying..-.-'
After a few hours,


I was really tired, didn't have enough sleep
let me sleep for awhile..

Ikhie was tired too,
he was playing with my phone

I don't know what to say..
SWT..-.-'..just now was
playing with his phone..
and now he's posing..
Yeang again not doing his work!
busy taking pictures..

Yeang and Jane posing..
Ikhie and me were busy doing our work


They were doing their work..so diligent..



On Sunday, Yeang asked me to go jogging at Kiara Park in the morning the next day. I wanted to go but i had no transport to go. :( After that i thought of studying, i haven't been studying and im really worried about my studies because SPM is in a month's time. I know that i can't study alone. As long as im at home i would end up watching tv or using the computer to blog, since im addicted to blogging now. I wanted to study with someone so i called my study buddy, Xin to study with me, but she wasn't free, she's always not free. -.-' Then i called Jane, my jogging buddy to be my temporary study buddy for a day. I cycled to her house then we walked to Mc D's together. After that, we asked Yeang and Ikhie if they would want to join us after their jogging. They went jogging with Seng Ju and Nizam in the morning.



After a while, Ikhie and Yeang came. Before that, Jane and me were doing our work seriously..until they came. I was really serious about this study group, because i know i won't study at home so i wanted to finish a few chapters of add maths by end of the day, but eventually i only managed to finish one or two sub topics.-.-' When Yeang and Ikhie came, our 'FUN' time began.HAHA!..


I can't reveal so much about what we talked about because it's not appropriate. But we laughed our heads off. I had stomach ache because i laughed too much. We were talking about something that's related to us and our friends' 'safety'. That's all i can say. HAHA!..this remains a secret between Jane, Yeang, Ikhie and me. Teeheehee!..XD..im not that bad to tell everyone about ur horny and abnormal desires that's been buried in you, Ikhie. They're really unbelievable and disgusting that you can't even imagine. I'll give you guys a few hints so that you guys can imagine.XD

Hints:

Cold fingers(Eww..-Yeang)
Chair
Touch
Part of your body
Hot
B******(You Know Who)
Victimsssss..
Horny
Round
Curve
Nugget(Are you thinking what im thinking?-Jane)



We even recorded it..haha!..and im still keeping it. It's one of the proof. I laughed so much when i listened to it again. It's so darn FUNNYYY..Yeang and Jane you guys should get a copy from me..lol..So that we can blackmail Ikhie with that whenever we want..haha!..Nah..im not that mean to do that.


After that, one of the workers came to us and we thought we were too noisy. But he told us to leave after we finish eating and not to study there, because there weren't enough place for other people to sit. So we left and we walked back to Jane's house to continue 'studying'.


Jane asked me to include this in my blog because she thinks it's funny. Our names' meanings. They have really cool meanings.

Ng Mei Wan - Yellow Pretty Cloud(there's yellow cloud?)
Wong Tze Yeang - Yellow Paper Goat(so fragile, can tear easily)
Janey Seah Huan - Thank You For Loving Me(haha!..it's a song's title)
Ikhwan - One Kiss/One Bowl(Kiss Goodbye?)


It was a really fun day. Although i only managed to study a little bit but i didn't regret going there.


0 comments: