THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Night before graduation(sleepless night)

I was planning to sleep at 12.30 am. I lied down on my bed thinking, i couldn't sleep. So i decided to sms my friends. Suddenly i received a sms from Wil. He said he couldn't sleep, because he suddenly thought of The Orphanage. I was laughing a lot when i saw that message, because all the while i thought he was the brave one because he didn't scream at all. Then when i was smsing Xin, she told me the same thing. And I felt bad because i told her something about the 'ghosts' for fun, but i didn't know that it made her freaked out. She was so afraid until she called me at 1 am to tell me she couldn't sleep. She said she didn't know that day was horror movie marathon. If she knew i bet she wouldn't have come. I am really sorry Xin for making you imagine that horrible thing..if you are reading this..

I was really surprised because i wasn't affected at all by the 'ghosts'. I guess it's because i watched too many horror movies when i was younger. My sister and cousin like to watch horror movies. They watched a lot of horror movies when i was younger, so i just followed them and watch the movies. I used to hallucinate a lot at night when i was on the bed after i finish watching the show. The horrifying images from the movie kept popping in and out of my mind. I used to think the ghosts from the movie would be standing near my bed and smirking while watching me sleep. That's why i kept thinking about them.HAHA!..i guess i didn't get affected that night was because im immune to it now since i've watched so many horror movies in my life.

I still couldn't sleep because it wasn't the movies that were affecting me, but i was thinking about graduation day and all. Then after a while Wil didn't reply already, so i guess he slept already. Xin too, said that she wanted to sleep or else she would have panda eyes the next day. And i was still lying down, trying hard to sleep. Then suddenly i received a sms from Yeang, we were chatting and he said he couldn't sleep too. After chatting for a while, he didn't reply, so i guess he slept too. And i was left alone again, thinking.

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I went to school the next day and i was surprised when Jia and Ju all were affected by the horror movies too. They said they didn't dare to open their eyes when they were trying to sleep because they didn't want to imagine the 'ghosts' were near them. Yen proudly said that she slept well and wasn't affected by the 'ghosts' at all. Yin also said that the 'ghost' from shutter was really scary. I totally agree with you Yin!..

0 comments: