THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My sweet 17th birthday with friends(part 2)

I was busy sms-ing XD

They were all crying?

Group pic

Cutting the cake

I wish...that my wish will come true

Another group pic

Singing birthday song.yin too excited.

Ju was the only one posing

Whee!!me and my birthday cake!!

Ready to blow the candles!

My cake!

Sending songs..

Jia was bz looking at the pictures

Bored?Hungry?pizza's coming soon

Yen tried to punch my poohpooh..HMPH!!

the girls :)

again..

Jia=poser

time to open the presents..
i guessed it right before i opened it..
HAHAHAH!!..i was so shocked!..
don't worry guys, im gonna wear it..
it's from Jia, Hui and Yin
I guessed it right again!..HAHAH...
im really good at guessing presents..
it's really cute..
it's from Yen, Yeang, Xin, Jit, Wil, Char and Jane
Guess what's this?

It's a pen!!..haha!..so cool right?
it's from Jarita

This cute fat piggie..
i named it Doo Doo because the
name tag was there when i saw it..
it's from both of my sisters
Thursday was my birthday. I planned to have a movie group + celebration in my house. Yen offered to plan it. We were suppose to have sleepover but many of them couldn't make it.=(..So it was cancelled. Yen invited many people for celebration on thurs but not all of them showed up. Janey, Feeb, Ying, Ikhie and Ka Jun couldn't make it because they had plans. Only Yeang, Yen, Yin, Xin, Jia, Hui, Wil, Jit, Ju and Char came. Char only came for awhile. I really wanted Yen to invite more people but my house has limited space. I am terribly sorry for you guys who weren't invited.


That day was HORROR MOVIE MARATHON!!!..We watched The Orphanage and Shutter. Yen recommended these 2 movies to us, and they're not bad at all. I like The Orphanage story line, the starting was quite boring but it's important to know the starting. The most horrifying part was the accident, where Benigna's hand grabbed the lady's hand.HAHA!..Shutter was scary because of the 'Ghost'. There were some parts which are really disgusting. Ju and Jia they all kept predicting what's going to happen next but none of them guessed it right.HAHA!.because it's quite unpredictable you see. I won't elaborate much, i don't want to spoil it for you. If you guys like to watch horror movies, you guys shouldn't miss these 2 movies.


I like to watch horror movie with my friends. I have movie buddies. Most of the people who came to my house are my movie buddies. During holidays we would have movie group, but we do not watch horror movies all the time, we watch other movies too. It's really fun to watch horror movie, it's not like im that brave to watch it. I think half of the time when watching the movie i used the blankie to cover my eyes.HAHAHA!!..i really like the feeling. That 'chi geik'(exciting) feeling. It's almost the same as riding a rollercoaster. Your adrenaline flow like mad. And when you are scared all you need to do is just scream. It's okay for girls to scream, but for guys better don't! Jit and Yeang screamed so much, although Yeang already watched before. -.-'..Wil was the brave one there, he didn't scream at all. But it's really fun. So watching horror movies is like riding indoor rollercoaster.HAHA!..if you don't dare to ride a rollercoaster, try watching horror movies, it's not so bad.


When watching the movies, i kept receiving sms wishes from friends. Kept distracting them when they were watching movie.XD One of it was from Jarita. She asked me to take a look in a bag. I ran upstairs to search for the thing, and i found something.HAHA!..it's a present!! I was so shocked. I did the same thing to her for her birthday too. When they went back only i opened the present. When i read the note, it says i can only use it next year. I suddenly thought of something sick. Because it's from jarita, surely it's something sick. But when i opened it, i still couldn't figure out what it is. Then i asked her, she told me it's a pen. It looks really cool.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AND PRESENTS!!!I lOVE YOU GUYS!!!

0 comments: