THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 16, 2009

AIYA!

I had driving lesson today for 3 hours, 7am-10am. I drove to Batu Caves again. Tomorrow's my driving test! When i was driving i kept talking almost like non-stop to my instructor. Then my instructor told me to concentrate and talk less when im driving. I said okay then i started talking again. And he said fine lah, i'll listen to you talk. Lol! When i make tiny mistakes then i would say 'AIYA'! I think i made a lot of tiny mistakes so i kept saying aiya..aiya..aiya! I kept saying it until it made my instructor laughed hard. He always laugh at whatever i say. I just realised that he actually has a sense of humour too. He's not my original instructor. So i have 2 instructors. I came back and slept from 1pm until 4.30pm. Then i woke up and ate a little. I skipped my lunch for the very first time(i think). I was too tired. Im still in a dilemma whether or not to bribe. Sigh.

0 comments: