THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 13, 2009

What a coincidence..

On wednesday i had my 4 hours driving lesson straight. Started from 7am to 11am. I had to wake up so early, so i slept quite early the night before. My instructor came to pick me up and then went to pick up another student. When we were at the student's house i was surprised to see Seng Ju there. So he is my instructor's student too. I didn't know we have the same instructor. Then my instructor fetched us to office and then i got into another car. I had another instructor because my original instructor wasn't free to teach me. So i drove to Batu Caves. Seng Ju also went there. And both of us will be having our driving test in Batu Caves on tuesday. Oh and when we tried Jalan 1 and 2(test on the road) my car was behind his. I think it's because both of our instructors wanted to go together that's why. Then his car went too fast and i couldn't catch up because they were a lot of cars at the junction there. So his car just went out of sight. When i was doing parking i actually couldn't really remember. I didn't drive for 2 weeks already. When driving back from Batu Caves i was so much better at driving much much better than before because before that i was quite bad. I didn't really do anything wrong this time. I have my last driving lesson on monday for 3 hours then i'll be sitting for my driving test on tuesday. Wish me luck! =O

0 comments: