THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I FAILED!!!

Today i had my driving test. I went to William Lee Agency first then a van fetched us there. I saw a few friends there, Ching Yung and his friend(Kian Min), Shenay, Seng Ju and Hui Ern. All of us are from the same agency who took the driving test today.

ARGH!..I hate the fact that i failed. I failed slope. I really hate the car i was using. It's like damn old, can be antique car already. When i went in the car i was dumbfounded, because the meter and everything were so different from the car i used during driving lessons. VERY DIFFERENT. It's like the oldest car i've ever used in my life. I was stunned for a few seconds then started driving. I was very nervous when i was doing slope. Unfortunately the examiner was so irritating, he kept asking me to jalan jalan. I guess i was just a little slow la. Eesh, i was like damn nervous already and he kept saying that so it made me felt worse. So i made a mistake and my car slide down. I couldn't believe it after i did that. I thought i would pass. I was quite pissed after that but now cooled down already.

I bribed on the road. So i passed on the road. But i think i could pass without bribing because a lot of them passed without bribing. We waited for so long and it was like a desert there. So freaking hot man! I never want to go back there again but unfortunately i have to. -.-'

We went back to William Lee Agency around 4 something. Then i walked around DU to find something to eat because i skipped my lunch. And my dad asked me to wait for half an hour or more. I bought a bread and then it started to rain. So i walked in the rain to ICLS which i think is a safe place to wait there. I waited there for my dad to fetch me home. I reached home around 5 something.

0 comments: