THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I went out with 3 buddies today. Yen, Yeang and Ikh. We watched Valkyrie. I think the movie is okay only. It's not really the type of movie i normally watch. I don't really fancy that kind of movie. After movie we went to Haagen-dazs to eat ice cream. Then Yen had to go home early because she had driving. Later Ikh went home too. So Yeang and me went to visit Yin. Her working place is really nice. My dad came very late because he went jogging so Yeang teman me. We sat down and talked, catch up on things. Then went home around 7pm. And that's how i spent my Valentine's day.

Yen's ice cream

Nice?
The plate is so deceiving. It makes it look like it has a big portion.
But actually it doesn't.
Yummy-licious!
Yeang, Ikh and me shared this. So expensive! It's like 30 bucks!
And the service charge and tax is freaking high too!

Yeang

0 comments: