THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Retake driving test..

Today woke up super early again for driving test. Yesterday i couldn't sleep AT ALL!! I was very nervous and worried yesterday night! It was 10 times worse than 1st test. The feeling was overwhelming. Because i could still sleep the night before my 1st test. I went to bed at 12am but couldn't sleep so i went online at 1.30am for awhile. Then today went for driving test. I was nervous all the way until it was my turn to drive. The reason i was sooooo nervous is because i was afraid that i might fail again. And i really hate that feeling. I passed the slope. It wasn't smooth sailing because my car died after the slope, when my car was coming down the slope. I don't know if the examiner saw but he let me pass anyway. Thank God!! Obviously i passed parking and 3 pt turn too. XD

After that Xin came to my house because we're suppose to go to Tourism Msia office in PWTC to get our souvenirs. I asked her if her mum could fetch us there and somehow she told me that i said my sister can fetch us there(i never said that). So she came to my house and we got no transport to go to PWTC. I said i can drive if there's a car at home(i was too excited to drive). Too bad there weren't any car at home. Anyway she didn't trust my driving. So bad. =( Then she called Kevin to drive us there because there weren't any other solution. So Kevin being the VERY nice guy came right away to fetch us there. THANK YOU SO MUCH KEVIN!! =D

I said i knew the way and they doubted me. =( They'd rather follow the signboard than me. Eventually they followed my way anyway and we still reached there! This proved that i was right! It's just that i think MAYBE we used the longer way there. FYI my direction is not bad okay!(unlike somebody ;P) We got lots of souvenirs! And the souvenirs are actually quite nice. I didn't expect them to be so nice.

0 comments: