THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 23, 2009

Movie with Daniel(church friend)

Daniel and i went for a movie today. We watched The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. The movie was not bad la. The movie was very long, 2 and a half hours. Before going to ou i received a message from receptionist from driving agency saying that i can retake my driving test the next day. Instantly i felt shocked and worried. I never thought that i would be taking my driving test the next day. Because she msg me so last minute. I was thinking of taking one more lesson before retaking the test but it's too late. And then i was thinking whether or not to retake tomorrow because i wasn't ready at all. It happened too sudden. But im going anyway.

Daniel(church friend)Whoa my eyes look red.
Meee! XD

0 comments: