THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beginner 2 class ended

Today it was my last day in ICLS. I had my Beginner 2 test today. I passed with flying colours although it wasn't as good as my results in Beginner 1 test. I got 90. Not too bad huh? Oh and i got my certificate! Whee! It's much nicer compared to my school's certificates.
Some of them kept asking me why am i not continuing Intermediate 1 class. Actually there are a few reasons why i stop: 1. I don't want to bother my dad to fetch me. 2. I have to go for driving lessons because my driving test is next tuesday. 3. I hate to wait so long for my dad to come and pick me up. 4. I have lots of stuff to prepare when i go to Japan eg. presentation, speech, learn cooking and stuff to bring there. After class i had to wait for so long at the centre as usual(30 minutes or more) for my dad to come and pick me up. I called him so many times and he didn't pick up his phone, when he did he told me he was still in Shah Alam. So i was sick and tired of waiting so i told him im walking home. The weather was freaking hot but i walked anyway. So i walked to roundabout there then mum called me and said gonna call taxi to pick me up. I was sweating so much and then i still had to wait for quite some time for the taxi to come. In the end i went back home safely.

I was in the same position almost the whole time.

I wonder why i was posing the same pose in all of the pictures -.-

I have 4 teachers. Can you spot 3 of them?

One more teacher wasn't in the picture.

I will miss you people! Especially FCCF gang!

0 comments: