THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Dare

Today i went for driving lesson at 7.30am. Sigh. So early!! I learned slope and on the road today. My 3 pt turn, parking and slope are okay now after practising for some time. Then going back that time my instructor asked me to drive back. I was a little nervous when i was driving. I kept making so many mistakes. Eg. i forgot to press clutch when brake, changing gears, forgot to release accelerator after i changed gear etc.

I managed to reach home safely though. Lol! So right after that i ate a sandwich then straight away went for japanese lesson. Today there was a new teacher teaching us again. So far 4 diferrent teachers have taught us. Im expecting a new teacher tomorrow too.

Lunch time Denise, V Vien, Han Choo and me went to Mc Donald's(Makudonarudo) to eat. On the way back Denise dared me to go to a random shop and speak japanese to the shopkeeper. I didn't do it. Haha! Because i forgot how to form the correct sentence. I will do it tomorrow, that's if i can remember how to form the sentence. Actually why did i care? I could just simply speak whatever words in japanese. Not like the shopkeeper can understand what im saying. We'll see tomorrow then. I have driving lesson right after japanese class tomorrow. That's GREAT! -.-' Im gonna drive on the road again. =O

0 comments: