THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 5, 2009

Kuala Selangor/Cycling

Saturday night after youth
Dinner with Mei Kwan and family Lala number 6.. I don't know why nowadays
i pose lala so frequently -.-'
Btw i am not lala AT ALL!
To Yen and etc.: My hair is not LALA! XD
Restaurant in Kuala Selangor

Today

I was cycling..(Having my 'ME' time like what Viv said we must have)
To Viv: I never enjoyed 'ME' time..
Because i get emo during 'ME' time
Or bored..
That's why i started camwhoring XD I call this a 'Fan'. Know why?

Because the people who stay in the house will never feel hot.

When the wind blows the 'Fan' will blow too. ;P

I stopped by for a visit at the jungle house.
I call this jungle house because it is soooo
green. And the house is full of plants. Jungle
lady stays in this house.
There's actually an inside joke.
Only one person will get it.

(if she remembers that means she has recovered 'partially' from a******)
XDDDD (im not that mean right? Because

i didn't reveal who you are, i know you want to keep

your disease as a secret) LOL!

Ooo..not forgetting the green car too!..LOL!

I learned my mathematical reasoning too. I bet it has improved my Moden Maths. NOT! There's no such Argument like this although it sounds right. 0 marks for below. Oh my Moden Maths!! X.X

Premise 1: The house looks like a jungle.
Premise 2: The house is nice. (not sincere)
Conclusion: The house which looks like a jungle is nice!

But i would give 1 point to the person for effort. ;P It might not be funny to you because you might not get it. But it's very funny to me and the person who is suffering from a******. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. ;P HAHA!

0 comments: