THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 30, 2009

Met up with some of the NS people

Today i went out with some of them who went for NS. I met up with them before they go back to their 'prison'. I actually thought they would look like charcoal. But they look exactly like before, not much difference. Then we went to eat lunch at Jack's Place. I wanted to eat at Waffle World but then Allen said that Jack's Place can eat kid's meal for RM9.90 and he said it's not bad. So we went there and then we were trying to order kid's meal which is stated there only for kids 10 and below. We actually still tried to order(we have very thick skin..LOL!) but the waiter forbade us to order kid's meal. Eesh! So we ended up ordering much more expensive food. Then i met up with Yasai for awhile after i finish eating lunch.
After lunch we watched Bride Wars. It's a very nice and funny movie. Some of them cried but i didn't. It's not so easy for me to cry unless it's very very saddening. After that i left then came back at night to watch Inkheart with Jean, Soon Seng and my sister. I don't really like Inkheart, i think it's quite boring. I almost fell asleep. Maybe that's because i was too tired. Watch 2 movies in a day is really tiring. I am actually really sleepy now. But some people want me to post the pictures so i post them first before i go offline. It's for their sake. Tomorrow i have to wake up at 7 something in the morning to play tennis! AHH! So freaking early! -.-
'Brand New' Yen
Feeb..EEESH!someone was trying to punch me!
She didn't get darker at all..
He actually look okay like that..I love this picture!..it's very nice!
He was so camera shy..
See..he's not even looking at the camera
Jun with cap
Without cap
Wil closed his eyes!..-.-
Young
The girls!

0 comments: