THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shihtzu Puppies!! My Fav!! =DDD

Yesterday i went to the park near my house and i saw these 2 cute little puppies. I made friends with the owner who is a standard 5 girl. Then i played with her puppies. My gawd! They are so adorable!!! She said she had 6 shihtzu puppies then gave 2 away, now left 4 puppies. I wish she would give one to me but that's impossible. My parents won't let me keep it. And she said she won't give them away anymore. They have really cute names like Ringo, Littleking, Mimi and Niki. They are all 1 month old. Since im going to Japan, i should pray hard that my host family have many many shihtzu puppies. XD Yesterday she brought 2 puppies today she brought the other 2 puppies. She can only bring 2 at once.
People who really know me knows that i am really afraid of dogs. But i love shihtzu! It's my favourite kind of dog! I am very loyal to shihtzu. I don't really like the other kind of dogs. It's soooooo adorable! Especially shihtzu puppies. Awww!..It melts my heart!..I broke Guiness World Record today by holding a dog. Normally i dare not go near any dog. I only dare to hold shihtzu. I get to play with them everyday if i go to the park. Yay! =DDD
Zzz..Don't disturb me!
Sunbathing when there's not enough sunlight?!
He really knows how to enjoy himself.

(My finger)Bleeek! Your finger is not tasty to bite.(HMPH!)
Lazy Bum!(don't call me that!..you are worse than me!)I am really good at posing! Right? i learned it from Mei 1..teeheehee!

I am going to join Malaysia's next top dog model.

When there's one.

Emoing(aww..where's Mei 1?)

To Hui Ying and etc.: It is not a soft toy. It's a real puppy okay?!

Pose to the left.( i was actually exercising la)

I know im cute! Stop taking pictures of me already! -.-'
Zzz again. Fluffy. It's so nice to touch!
I love this pic!..Awww!!Sooo adorable!
I love to lie on Mei 1's lap. Ahh..so comfortable!..(i know! ;P)
Stranger don't hold me! =( Let Mei 1 hold me!
Whee! Mei 1 is holding me. So happie! XD I love Mei 1!(i love you too!)
HAHA! Will you bring me home?! Be my master!
(Of course i will!..if i can)
By the way, tomorrow im having my first driving lesson. Im excited and a little nervous at the same time. Wish me luck! =D

0 comments: