THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

YAY! Got my own digital camera!

I never thought that my mum would actually buy a camera for me. That's because last time when i asked her that i want her to buy me a camera she actually lectured me. So after that i was thinking of using my Ang Pao money to buy a camera. On sunday she saw that there's a warehouse sale for digital camera so she said let's go there. Then my parents brought me there. My mum was going to buy me a digital camera only but then ended up buying a video camera because when you buy the video camera they will give a digital camera for free. And the camera is not bad at all! I kinda like it. =D There's only silver colour for this model. So i had no choice but to take this colour. It's not bad la. Right? Im happy and grateful already.

After that i went to Yeang's sis' apartment there which is quite near my house because Yeang and Jit asked me to go swimming with them. I went there but i didn't go swimming. Instead i went to the gym there to work out. I was too lazy to swim and change. Because after that i wanted to go to the park to see the puppies. It's my first time meeting my 'old' friends this year. So glad to see them. Because i finally get to see my friends after rotting at home for a long long time. Sad thing is i feel like some of my close friends just kinda disappeared from my life. =( I barely even talk to some of them anymore. I did talk to some of them but not much. Because they are busy with their new chapter of life while im still waiting patiently for mine. Somehow i just don't feel good. Now i feel like going to Japan as soon as possible. I can't wait for my adventure in Japan! Expect the unexpected is what they always said but i have nothing else to expect anymore.
So after that Yeang and his neighbour who's name is En Chor left. Then Jit and i went to the park because we want to see the puppies. We went there but the girl didn't bring her puppies out. Sigh. =( So we just hung out there for awhile.

1 comments:

George said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!
Camera House