THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Japanese lessons

I started my japanese lesson on monday. I have to say that it is really really tiring. The lesson is from 10am to 3pm for 8 days, only weekdays. 1 hour lunch break. First day there were only 4 of us but today there were 5 of us. There are just too much things to memorise. The most difficult part for me is the writing. I am learning hiragana now. The words are just too difficult to memorise. But it reminds me of mandarin. I know sooner or later i will manage to grasp it. Besides that, there are other stuff to memorise too. After the lesson end my brain would feel like it's going to burst because have to store so much new information. The teacher changes every two hour, that means 2 different teachers teach us each day. So far 3 different teachers have taught us. And they always give us homework. -.-' Everyday come back i have to go through again what teacher taught us and have to do homework. And im watching romantic princess too. So i don't really have extra time to do anything else.

After my japanese lesson finish i went to Tourism Malaysia office which is in PWTC there with my dad to get the gifts, cds, brochures etc. for my Japan trip. We made an appointment at 4.30pm but the Deputy Director only came out to meet us at 5pm. -.-' At least i got the stuff i needed from him. But the gifts are not enough. He said if i need more then can ask him again. He gave me many cds and brochures to watch and read up. Im suppose to do a presentation about Malaysia and give a speech when im in my high school in Japan. I have no idea about what i should do yet.

I have gone for my first driving lesson and it's awesome! I love driving! Tomorrow i have driving lesson before japanese class. Sigh. I don't know if i can stand it. I'll be so freaking tired. The day after that i also have driving lesson. Oh and Ching Yung got me an extra hour for free. Whee! Thanks ya! =D

0 comments: