THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 5, 2009

Japanify myself!!!

I've been slacking a lot!!..i mean blogging. Nowadays i just feel so darn lazy. Everyday sleep super late and wake up super late. Basically what i do everyday is online, watch tv, eat, sleep etc. Seriously damn lifeless! I used to go jogging, walking and cycling with my friends at the park. But they are all busy now. =( I also have no mood to exercise anymore. I used to go jogging and cycling few times a week. Walking too, but it's not really an exercise. But it was fun la, hanging out with my friends. I really miss those times! I felt so healthy and fit at that time. Lol! But now i just feel like a lazy bum and couch potato. -.-'

I borrowed many dvds from Siew See yesterday. She has sooooo many burned dvds at home. She support PIRACY! =O She can even open a dvd shop already! I borrowed One Tree Hill season 3 and 4, movies and others are all ANIME series! Im planning to 'japanify' myself before going to Japan. Because i normally don't watch Japanese dramas/shows/animes/movies. Im not really a fan, i prefer korean dramas. Too bad i can't watch them using my dvd player in my room, or else i can just lock myself in my room for one whole month to finish watching all the dvds. I can imagine it's like world of my own in my room, i'll be so 'japanified' by then.

The problem is i can only watch the dvds using my computer. I already downloaded real player, ziggy tv, zoom player etc. But none of them worked! I don't know why i just can't watch them using these players! It's really pissing me off! Because i have nothing else to do if i can't watch the dvds. Sigh. Now i know why! Because i don't have dvd-rom, mine is cd-rom. I didn't realise that at all until now.

I wonder how my friends feel because they're all going to college today. I want to know how it feels like going to college. I tried to feel it but i couldn't. I guess it's because im not in their shoes. They are going to be so busy with their college life while I am rotting at home. -.-' I can't ask them out so often anymore because they will be busy with their new life. =( Besides, i have to start preparing myself before going to Japan. You guys have fun in college kay?!

0 comments: