THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mission Failed!!

Today Ivy joined us for lunch. After lunch i asked Denise to choose a shop for me to do the dare. We went to Watsons first because Ivy wanted to go there. So i was thinking of asking the price for something i know what it's called. Unfortunately they have price tags there. Then Denise chose a pet shop. -.-' What a bad choice! We went in and it was too smelly so we left. Then we went to a boutique shop. Almost all the clothes there are all RM33. I wanted to ask the price but the price tags were there already. The whole idea was just so funny la! We laugh everytime when we step into a shop. So in the end i didn't ask at all. Haha! Because i might laugh halfway when im asking. Mission Failed! So i told Denise that tomorrow will be her turn. Haha!

After japanese class then i went for driving lesson straight. I was nervous when i got in the driver seat. It was my second time driving. I did so many mistakes at first. I stopped in the middle of the road for a few times. -.-' My car died a few times. I was really terrible on the road. I went to the abandoned area near my house there to practise. After a few practices my changing gear is okay now and i learned U-turn there. And im still scared when im driving on the main road.

0 comments: