THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AFS Orientation Camp

Spot me?


Oh my, I look like i was asking for money..-.-'haha!

the girl in front was my roomie(ice breaker)
Spot me??
Volunteers/Returnees

Yee, Anie, Sue Yee

1st night2nd nightReading Twilight when all were sleeping..
Eu Siang
Carmen
Wei Wern Pan Phock
Yee Yee(roomie)
Sue Yee(great dancer)
Adila
Mathias
Paul(he has the same bday as me =), Adila
Whoa..He knew the 'lala' pose!..
i was so surprised..he asked
us to pose like this..LOL!
Ee Huey, Rabieka, Tsu Qi, Sharyl

Group pic with some of the volunteers


I went for Orientation Camp on 12th to 14th. The camp was great! I made lots of friends there and learned a lot about how to prepare myself for my life in Japan next year. When i first got there, i was late. I went to the room and everyone was there already. All eyes were staring at me when i opened the door of the room. I was a little nervous at that time. After the ice breaker, i finally cooled down. I thought it was preposterous when the volunteers asked us to memorise 51 names of other participants. It was really difficult at first. But on the third day i managed to remember all their names. Wow! I never thought i could do that. It wasn't easy at all.



Something really scary happened on the first day. After the session, then those who got chosen for NS had to stay back for awhile. So the others went back first. I thought my room mate went to the room already. After that i took a lift. The lift was extremely scary. The first time i was using it wasn't so scary because i wasn't alone. But this time was very different. The lift was small. When it opens it made a scary sound, and it's really dim inside. I went in ALONE. Pressed the 4th floor. When i was in the lift, my heart was beating extremely fast, i was sooooo scared. Adrenaline flowing. Sweating a little. I pictured the scenes happened in the lift of The Eye and Dark Waters(horror movies). Then i closed my eyes for a few seconds, it felt worse. Finally reached 4th floor. Phew!..i went to my room, pressed the doorbell and nobody opened the door.



After that i went down using the same lift. ARGH!!..i thought my room mate would be downstairs. But i could't find her, instead i found another room mate. So we went up to the room using the same lift. But the worker said that's the service lift, so we used another lift.(i didn't know there were another 2 lifts somewhere else) Finally someone said our room mate was in our neighbour's room so we went there and found her!..That lift was the scariest lift i've ever used in my whole life.(To directors/producers: It's a good location for filming horror movies.) Now i have lift phobia. -.-'



On the first night, Yee Yee and I went to Sue Yee's room to chit-chat. Talk..talk..talk.. Then they asked me to sing a korean song. I was so paiseh at first, but i still sang eventually. HAHA!..they even recorded the video. It was so funny la! Yee Yee and Anie were waving their hands, like the ones u see in live concert. It was so distracting. Lol! After that Sue Yee danced for us to see. She is a really good dancer. That night felt like a talent night.



On the last night we saw fireworks!!..A few of us went out of our rooms to the window near the staircase to see. We were like Jacoons!..seriously..Like we've never seen fireworks in our whole life. We were like WOW!..WAAA!..It's SOO NICE!..blah blah blah..Then something really funny happened. It wasn't suppose to be funny, but it was to me. Anie and Sue Yee came out of their room without taking their room key. When we were watching the fireworks, they were all taking pictures. So Anie wanted to go back to her room to take her camera. When she went there, she couldn't open the door, then the fireworks finished! HAHA!!..such nice timing right?? I don't know la. I just think it was really funny! I was laughing so much!..



On the last day, everyone was busy taking pictures with one another and exchanging each other's email add and hp number. Then after lunch, we said our goodbyes. =( I'll only see some of them again in march, when we're leaving to Japan. ARGH!! I can't wait! XD

2 comments:

syangjp said...

Those photos r awesome
I hvn't got mine yet. After I hv seen ur pitures, I feel dat I should get my photos as quick as possible.This is becoz they're fabulous...
I wan them now, camp pictures!!!

Mei Wan said...

haha..i still have some with other people..they didn't send to me..=(..din see them online..okay..anyway who's this?