THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Undang Test

Today i went to take undang test with Ikh and Yeang. We went to the office at 1.45pm. Then the van fetched us all the way to Cheras to take our test. -.-'..so far! It took us around one hour to get there. I was so dizzy in the van. So went there already, then waited again. Then i took the test and hurray!..i passed! Passing mark is 42/50 and i got 45. Not bad la, at least i passed right? Yeang got 48. Unfortunately Ikh failed, he got 41. Super close to passing mark. His own fault la, didn't study. After test we continue waiting..zZz..im so sick of waiting. We went back to office at 7pm. What a tiring day! Ikh is taking undang test again tomorrow. Sigh. Tomorrow 3 of us suppose to go for Bengkel. Since Ikh not going, Yeang also not going already because they want to go together(so lovey-dovey). But im still going, because i really want to finish it quick. Another friend is going too so it's not so bad.

I highlighted my hair again. Lol! My sister did it for me and i did it for her. Mine's copper brown. Hers is Burgundy Brown. Now my fingers are purple in colour! The colouring can't come out! ARGH! Highlighted but hair colour still looks the same. I don't see any changes. I want red colour, but i dyed already and it's not so obvious. So i wanted to try another colour.

I am really scared now, picturing a lot of scary images. Because i saw a scary video and heard a scary story. I get scared easily. And i suddenly thought of the scary lift in Singgahsana Hotel. Oh my, and im suppose to wake up really early tomorrow. Because im suppose to go to office at 8.30am. After bengkel im suppose to go to Kuala Selangor with family to eat dinner. It's really far, it takes about an hour to get there. The food there is really really good! Must try!..especially the butter prawn. XP Tomorrow will be a tiring day again! -.-'

0 comments: