THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Class Party

Yesterday i read a chapter of Twilight until 4 am, one chapter is really long. And i read really slow. Today woke up and i read a chapter again. Then i stopped and went online, watch tv, really bored. I was supposed to write notes for my friends but i didn't, i only managed to write one before i left to hui ern's house for class party. Sigh, i have already written a few for my close friends and given to them. Others have to wait till prom night.

So i went to Hui Ern's house at 7 something. Stopped in front of her house and WOW!..her house is huge! Got swimming pool somemore. There were so much food. But no drinks, Yeang didn't bring. Sigh, so Yeang, Char and me took a cab and went to petronas station to get a few bottles of soft drinks. After eating, Viv, Val and Von started jumping into the pool, followed by Tat. Then later, Tat started throwing people into the pool. Uncool!..Lol! Most of the people went in the pool, only few of us didn't.

ARGH!!..too bad didn't take any pictures to put in my blog.=(

Oh ya, my mum got a supplementary line for maxis. WHEE!!!..and i can use it!!XD..RM110 per month for both lines. I just finished all my credit. Im gonna sms and call A LOT more after i change it. I wanted to change to postpaid long time ago, but my mum said okay la you pay yourself, that's why didn't change. =(

0 comments: