THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Driving Course(zZz)

Yesterday night i slept at 3am. I woke up at 7:50am today. Then my mum fetched me to William Lee agency. The driving course was supposed to start at 8:30am. I went there alone hoping to see some familiar faces, then i saw Sean, Izzati and Sophia. Whee!..i was not alone anymore. Phew!..We all went to Kampung Kayu Ara by van. Sophia and Izzati went there first because they took a different van. Then Sean and I went later. When we reached there, there were already A LOT of students waiting there, all standing.

I was like OMG when i saw the place!..I was picturing a hall that can fit 500-600 students. Instead, the real picture was way worse than that!..Unimaginable!..There were a few pathetic containers that are suppose to fit all of us in there. Obviously the containers couldn't fit all of us in there. There were too many of us. So the first batch went in first, then the others including us just waited and waited. I heard that there were around 500-600 students today because the other place was closed. There were supposed to be 2 places for the drivng course to be held. Normally they are only 200-300 students. And they changed the system today. It was A LOT slower than usual. Unlucky us, we came on the wrong day!..

We waited.....and waited...stoned...chatted...smsed... And that's basically what we did the whole time. Time passed really slowly, second by second. I was getting really impatient, but i couldn't do anything else except waiting. We ate lunch at the nearby mamak stall at 12 something then only went for the course, it only started at 1 something. -.-' I counted the time we waited, it's about 5 hours!..Wow!..this definitely has increased my patience level. I was with Sean the whole time, because we couldn't find Sophia and Izzati. There were too many people and they were in another line. Well at least i got company.=)


My lunch

Then we went for the course. It was soooo BOORRRIIINNNGGG!!! Seriously. Sean and I were sitting the furthest behind because we went to the wrong class at first. So they called us and asked us to go to the right one. The place we sat couldn't even hear and see properly. At the mean time, i was doing the undang exercise book. There are 500 questions to do. So i figured i might as well finish it in class so that i don't have to do it at home. I was stoning, chatting with Sean and doing the exercise. I was really bored. zZz..My boredom level was 90% at that time. Sean's highest level of boredom was 50% only. He said he doesn't get bored easily. And im just exactly opposite.

I was sooo bored, so i started camwhoring. Lol!..as usual. And i asked Sean to camwhore too, but he said he didn't know how to camwhore. I was so shocked, i thought everyone knew how to do it. I can't say that im a professional poser, but at least i know a few pose. So i kinda taught him a few common ones. We didn't really learn anything today. At least Sean learned how to pose better. Lol!..

Doing undang exercise

Sean posing lala

Thinking how to do answer the questions

Bored..so started camwhoring

Natural pose

Stoning pose

Emo pose

Look up pose

Sleeping in class(too tired..zZz)

Look left look right pose

Lala pose

Stoning(really sien kay)

Smiley pose

Now im extremely tired. This course felt like the AFS interview i had the other day. The similarity is that it lasted for many hours and it's tiring. The difference is AFS interview didn't have to wait as long as the course today and AFS interview wasn't so bored. There is a massive difference!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

let's do that again xD jk jk

Mei Wan said...

haha..no way!..XP..