THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shop like crazy =)

Today i wanted to go to ou with my mum to shop for my prom dress. Char actually asked me to go Sungei Wang with her to shop for prom dress but her mum couldn't fetch her because it was too late at that time. So it was cancelled. Then i went to DU with my mum to check out William Lee agency and ICLS. Eventually i signed up for William Lee agency and im suppose to go for 5 hours seminar tomorrow.-.-'..ARGH!!..5 hours of boredom!..zZz..and im going alone, so sad. Ikh asked me to go with Yeang, Hui Ying and him next week, but i won't be free and im really desperate to finish it quick.

Then went to ICLS to check out the Japanese intensive course. They will have the class if 13 people sign up, or else they won't open it. Im really desperate for this too. Sigh. So i have to wait and see if there are enough people, they will call me and tell me. After that we went to check out a few boutiques and couldn't find anything nice. So we went to eat lunch and then went back home.

Few hours later, we went back to DU, went to other boutiques to see. I wanted to check out prom dress only, but ended up buying 17 pieces of clothing. It's including my prom dress.=)

I bought so many clothes in a day!..i felt really guilty when my mum was paying for the clothes. I guess those are my new year clothes. I don't think i can buy anymore clothes for the timebeing. =( i don't normally buy so many clothes in a day. I guess i got infected by Xin's shopping bug. I don't know how that happened, but it did happen. Oh my!..That's bad. Im like 10 times worse than her now!..That shopping bug is really powerful and contagious. -.-'

I wanted to clean my table tomorrow or few days later. Just now i was using the computer, and my mum was cleaning my table for me. I guess she was too free or she just couldn't stand my very messy table. -.-' I felt so bad. I didn't ask her to do it, she did it voluntarily. Hehe!..And now my table is very clean.=)

0 comments: