THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bengkel

Yesterday i slept at 5.30am. I was online, chatting and stoning. Today had to wake up at 8am because i was supposed to go to office at 8.30am -.-' sooo early. So i went there and waited, as usual. Fortunately i saw a few friends there, Chian Min and Jia En were there too. And Ching Yung who is from another school. Then went to Kayu Ara the same place i went for driving course by van. Sigh. As usual, went there then waited...and waited... At first I didn't know why William Lee asked us to say we're learning motorbikes instead of cars. We were so clueless. Then all of us just did as he said. And we ended up learning about motorbikes the whole day! -.-' I don't have a tiniest bit of interest in motorbike. I think riding a motorbike is really dangerous and scary.

The lecturer taught us how to ride a motorbike correctly by demonstrating to us. We stood under the burning sun listening to him explaining all the stuff. It was freaking hot man! Some people were actually paying attention to him, unlike me, i couldn't care less. After that we went to a classroom to enable him to continue teaching. I was hoping he would switch to cars instead of continuing motorbikes. I was devastated when i saw the screen. There was a big picture of a motorbike there. My hope was crushed completely. I was thinking WTH am i doing here?? Im not here to learn about motorbikes! Im here to learn about cars! So i just stoned and tried to sleep but couldn't. Eesh! So pissing off la!

I wasted 7 hours of my time on motorbikes that won't help me in anyway. After that it finished at 3pm. Then William said he would come after that to teach us about cars for an hour. So we waited..and waited.. He's a very busy man, get phone calls every 5 minutes. Therefore he was late AGAIN. He's always late. -.-' When he came he started teaching us a little about cars and driving.

So technically i came for this bengkel is to waste my precious 7 hours on motorbikes that i would never ever use it and i only learned about cars for an hour. William's reason was because bengkel for driving have to come for 2 days, but motorbike just 1 day. So we were all pretending to take motorbike. So funny la! Where got so many of us want to take motorbike and nobody take cars at all?? haha! It was pretty funny too, learning about motorbikes and imagining ourselves sitting test for motorbikes instead of cars since we were learning so much about it. Funny joke! There's no way it'll come true.

I came back home at 5.30pm then had to take a quick shower and off to Kuala Selangor to eat dinner. -.-' so tiring. Food's great, miss the butter prawn. Then came back at 10 something. What a loooong day! Morning till night! Now i have to wait 2 weeks for my L license to be processed. zZz sleepy already..

0 comments: