THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lizard!! =O

On Wednesday night i saw a lizard in my room!=O..an adolescent one..But it's enough to freak me out. I ran downstairs to ask my maid to shoo it out of my room to downstairs. She came with the broomstick and there she goes, doing her THING. She shooed the lizard out of my room and then whacked it, right in front of my eyes. So violent. Lol!..But i like it!..HAHA!..And the lizard was dead!..WHEE!!..even better!.XD..Im afraid and hate lizards to the max!..I get goosebumps when i see one near me. That's why i can't have a lizard in my room, i'll be paranoid! Whenever i see a lizard in my territory(my room and bathroom), i'll ask my maid to shoo it or sometimes even kill it! I have NO MERCY for lizards! They're just too disgusting. Eeeeew..

Yesterday was prom night, we had so much fun taking pictures and dancing. I brought my camera but it wasn't working so well. The battery was fully charged but when i was using it the battery was really low. -.-' So i had to take the pictures using my friends' camera. I have to get all my pictures from facebook. After prom we went to curve for afterparty. It wasn't such a good idea after all because many of us don't drink and i really hate the smoke smell.

Then few of us went back to Yen's house to sleepover. I slept in Yen's room, others slept in the living room. But i didn't have any blanket so i was freezing like mad. So i couldn't sleep the whole night AGAIN. The night before also couldn't sleep. My head is spinning right now.

I have AFS(student exchange program) Orientation later. I'll be staying in a hotel with 51 other students for 3 days 2 nights. Sounds fun right?? Yea! Cant wait! Im quite excited to meet new friends. I'll have fun! And i really hope i have enough energy for the 'fun' time. Im gonna pack now. I'll be back on Sunday to continue blogging. XD

0 comments: