THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Plans after SPM

I was really bored today, supposed to go Karaoke but it was cancelled.=(

What shall i do now?..I have many plans after SPM, hanging out with friends, learning japanese, learning cooking, working, learning driving, learning how not to be a spoilt brat etc. ARGH!!..im really desperate to drive! I want to be free and drive to anywhere i want. Im going to prepare myself before i go to Japan. Learn everything that im suppose to learn. Maybe i should learn to like to eat fish, especially raw fish(EEW!). I do eat fish when i eat out, but not home-cooked fish(fried fish is okay). But definitely not raw! Sigh..

I got my NS letter that day, i got first batch(good thing didn't get 3rd batch) and the location is Chini, Pahang. Argh!..not many people got this, only Siang and Hui, many of them got Raub, Pahang and Mantin, Negeri Sembilan. If u remember your Geography in Form 3, u would know that Tasik Chini is the biggest man made lake in Malaysia. WOOHOO for that!(right!..like i care) At least got nice scenery to see(hopefully). But i heard that place is dirty and it's just bad la.(=O) Im not going this year anyway, im going to Japan next year. I already deferred it..whee!..sad thing is my parents want me to go one year later when i come back from Japan.=/

I borrowed TWILIGHT book from Jia Hui today! Whee! So happy and excited to read it! I only read a page. I was suppose to have a movie group in my house tomorrow but i cancelled it because i want to read twilight! Allen is really jealous of me now because he wants to read it too. Lol! Yesterday we went to mph and popular to search for the original twilight book, not the one based on the movie. Unfortunately, the books were out of stock!..=(

I know after SPM you people out there will sleep very late, but try to sleep earlier okay? Sleep early wake up early. It's good for health.

Enough sleep = Intelligent eg. Phebe, Char
Lack of sleep = Foolish(make wrong decisions) eg. Mei Wan
Too much sleep = Lazy eg. Xinni, Yeang

Am i right??? Tell me about it!..LOL!

0 comments: